Audio/MIDI multitrack recording software for Windows and Mac OS X:
- "One man band" recording, adding tracks one at a time.
- Live multitrack recording, recording all tracks simultaneously.
Turn your computer into a digital multitrack music recording studio:
Audio tracks can be recorded while playing along with previously recorded ones.
MIDI tracks can be recorded using a MIDI keyboard. You can also use the computer keyboard or even a touchscreen.
Instrument sounds can be generated by the General MIDI compatible MultitrackStudio Instruments or external MIDI hardware like a keyboard. VSTi/AUi plugins can be used as well.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited to get rid of any mistakes. The MIDI editing features include pianoroll, notation, drum and pattern editing.
The powerful mixer structure includes an unlimited number of Effect Return and Group sections, numerous built-in high quality effects and VST/AU plugin support. The Pro edition features automation and powerful sidechaining options.
Finally you can mix all tracks down to a single audio file. You can import this file in your CD-writer software and burn your music to CD.
|Ease of use|
MultitrackStudio proves that multitrack recording on a computer can be as easy as tape-based recording. Its well thought out design makes it easy to use, and yet powerful.
If you like singing and playing your instruments better than trying to figure out some complicated piece of software you'll feel right at home recording in MultitrackStudio!
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Windows XP: Sound device with ASIO driver is recommended, but not required.
|Mac OS X:|
- An Intel Mac.
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Good quality sound device is recommended, but built-in device works too.
- For audio recording: a microphone (and optionally a mic preamp etc.)
For MIDI recording: a MIDI keyboard etc.