GJM format

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Mook

GJM format

Post by Mook »

I'm having some difficulty opening GJM format files. When I attempt to open them, I'm getting "file not supported". These files are able to be played in other software, but I was hoping to be able to convert from WAV to GJM in multitrackstudio. I must admit, I'm not very familiar with the GJM format.

Thanks
Support

Re: GJM format

Post by Support »

The GJM file format - as supported by MultitrackStudio - is unique to MultitrackStudio. These files are not compatible with any other software.

Giel Bremmers
Mook

Post by Mook »

Would there be any reason I can't open these GJM files in multitrackstudio?
Support

Post by Support »

You mentioned other software can play the files. That means they're not MultitrackStudio gjm files because no other software can play MultitrackStudio's gjm files. I have no idea what kind of files you have, but MultitrackStudio doesn't support them apparently.

Giel Bremmers
Mook

Post by Mook »

Is there anyway for me to verify what these files are?

What I have is a commercial audio demo stand, it has a smartdisc with GJM files. Multitrack Studio won't recognize these files, and when I create a brand new GJM file in Multitrackstudio, the audio stand won't play them. It's very frustrating.
Support

Post by Support »

Mook wrote:Multitrack Studio won't recognize these files, and when I create a brand new GJM file in Multitrackstudio, the audio stand won't play them.
I said this isn't supposed to work 3 weeks ago. Your files simply don't have anything to do with MultitrackStudio whatsoever. End of discussion.

Giel Bremmers