Can you register Multitrackstudio with Apple store please!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
iLove80's

Can you register Multitrackstudio with Apple store please!

Post by iLove80's »

:oops: I have my Mac setup to use the shortcut <song>.hdr file to automatically load MTS Pro.

Multitrackstudio application loads however doesn't load the song since it can't associate .hdr file extension!

I've tried everything to get this to work and run into dead ends. All to do with Apple's signed applications.

How hard is it to just register MTS with Apple as a certified developer and be done with it? Guessing you'll have no choice to in future.

Tried Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General.
Select the software sources you will allow to be installed:Anywhere: Allows all apps from anywhere.
However Anywhere is not shown!

Please register of add a default song to load in MTS Pro Preferences as a work around till this is sorted out.

Rob
Support

Re: Can you register Multitrackstudio with Apple store pleas

Post by Support »

iLove80's wrote:How hard is it to just register MTS with Apple as a certified developer and be done with it?
It's this hard: it actually is codesigned. But Apple changed the (technical) rules about a year ago, and this doesn't work with MTS somehow. So recent OS X versions show the certified developer message because it's not happy with the way MTS is codesigned. I spent about 60 hours on this, had a conversation with an Apple person, and it still doesn't work.

I still hope to fix it though.
iLove80's wrote:I have my Mac setup to use the shortcut <song>.hdr file to automatically load MTS Pro.

Multitrackstudio application loads however doesn't load the song since it can't associate .hdr file extension!
What makes you think this is caused by codesigning issues?

Giel Bremmers