Edit Menu...

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Lytz1

Edit Menu...

Post by Lytz1 »

Howdy.

Wouldn't it be better if the edit menu would remember the last values when opened again?

When I play stuff in and want to quantize everything on 16th notes / 55 Swing I have to change 8th to 16th and the groove all-the-time-all-day-long...
Also, I need to change 8th all the time to 16th when I quantize. And why is 8th the standard quantize value and not 16th? Are we in Roboter-Land? :mrgreen:

(EDIT: At least I found out that the multi-editor has the ability to quantize multiple tracks in one go. That's good. )

Best,
tL.
Support

Re: Edit Menu...

Post by Support »

It does remember these values, but it remembers them for each track independently.

Giel Bremmers
Lytz1

Post by Lytz1 »

Support wrote:It does remember these values, but it remembers them for each track independently.

Giel Bremmers
Well, no it does not. :wink: As soon as I close the window and reopen it, the setting has reset... (Same track. Just close and open. At least on OSX here.)

Best,
tL.
Lytz1

Post by Lytz1 »

Ah, I got it. I used the right-click edit-menu. And this somehow does NOT remember the settings.
The Edit Menu when clicking the Edit Button DOES remember the setting. After that also the right-click window shows that setting.
So all good.

Best,
tL.
Support

Post by Support »

Lytz1 wrote:Ah, I got it. I used the right-click edit-menu. And this somehow does NOT remember the settings.
I can't reproduce that.

Giel Bremmers
Lytz1

Post by Lytz1 »

Hmm, strange. You're right. Works as expected now. No idea what went wrong.

Thanks,
tL.