Testing [TX16Wx Software Sampler], no sound on Track 2

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
acharsiu

Testing [TX16Wx Software Sampler], no sound on Track 2

Post by acharsiu »

I am testing [TX16Wx Software Sampler] as recommended from Youtube.
I can only apply the [TX16Wx Sampler] to one Track. When I add a new Midi track and set inst as [TX16Wx Sampler], it doesn't make any sound.
But if I add new stream to the first track, it works.
As multiple streams is not recommended, what should I do to fix this?
Support

Re: Testing [TX16Wx Software Sampler], no sound on Track 2

Post by Support »

Looks like that plugin has problems running multiple instances. You can work around this issue by running it 'bridged'. Please see http://www.multitrackstudio.com/vstplug.php (the 'Bridging' paragraph).

Giel Bremmers
acharsiu

Post by acharsiu »

Run "bridged" for the sampler, changed the number of midi channel. Seems fine, have to get used to it.
Another questions.
When my Midi track only have a single stream, where do I find its midi channel number?
When editing in piano roll, is there any shortcut to change between select mode / drawing mode?
(the three small buttons on the bottom left corner)
Thank you very much^v^
Support

Post by Support »

acharsiu wrote:When my Midi track only have a single stream, where do I find its midi channel number?
It's in the MIDI instrument window, on the right hand side. In your case that would be the VST plugin window.
acharsiu wrote:When editing in piano roll, is there any shortcut to change between select mode / drawing mode? (the three small buttons on the bottom left corner)
You can use the Alt key. Please see the popup hint that appear when you hover the mouse over one of these buttons.

Giel Bremmers