MultitrackStudio User Forum

It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm 

I downloaded and installed the free, 64 bit edition of Multitrack Studio Lite. I have a comment about the free, demo program.

One of the features I'm most interested in is the built-in midi controlled instruments. I believe many beginners expect a music sequence program to have built-in GM compatible midi controlled instruments while more experienced users may find having built-in GM compatible midi instruments an unexpected pleasure.

I presently rely on the Roland Virtual Sound Canvas (VSC) and Roland TTS-1 and 1K Multimedia's Sampletank programs as well as my Yamaha DGX-220 for my general midi needs. I'm hoping to compare the sound quality of Multitrack Studio's built-in midi instruments to what I am use to but can not. When I select a midi instrument, there is a white noise sound every ten to fifteen seconds. It is impossible for me to evaluate a midi instrument sound in such a short time period.

Since the built-in midi instruments is such a unique program feature I believe the feature and program are better served by extending the time between instances of white noise injection or eliminate the white noise and cripple another feature, such as saving a song project.

Thank you for taking time to read my comment.

Jim Fogle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:47 pm 

MTStudio built-in MIDI instruments sound bad, and in my opinion they didn't needed to put white noise because they are useless for any real music recording.