Mr. Happy

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
pugetsound

Mr. Happy

Post by pugetsound »

Greetings fellow Mts'ers,

You probably don't recognize me. I am embarrassed at how long since I last posted here. Even more so at how little I've done with this great software since I first discovered it.

Anyway, I have something to share now. Truth be told, this was not actually recorded on mts. It was a reel-to-reel project recorded and mixed on the fly, a good decade ago.

Mts came into the picture when I pulled it off the shelf recently. I used the software to master the thing, it needed that. The "spectrum display" for example, is a favorite item for me.

So, I have a site for the album, Mr. Happy. I can suggest a couple titles here, based on input I've received over the years, or for variety as well. But of course, you can navigate the thing however you choose.

The site is http://rockerfeller.org You can start at the beginning with Fairground, although it is not really like any of the other tunes, including the two that follow it. There are a lot of ballads on the album, but not all. Slow Burn for example, is a guitar instrumental.

Google and 7 digital seem to have the longest samples, 7 digital's choices being the most unique of the pack. I'm happy for the alternative. Anyway, you can see what you think, and thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Peter Martin