Using MTStudio since 6.31

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
renatuscartesius

Using MTStudio since 6.31

Post by renatuscartesius »

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a pianist, guitarist and accordionist and I record and compose since the age of 14. At the beginning, I owned a Tascam DP01-FX. It was quite nice to record something really fast and at this time, I really enjoyed the easy workflow. After some years, I bought a Boss DR-1600 because the Tascam only provides recording two channels at the same time. It was a nice device, but I think, the workflow was just horrible. At this time, a friend of mine used MTStudio Free edition to record his ideas. If seen it, and I thought "Yeah, quite simple tool! Why not change to DAW instead of Harddisk Recording?". After some time I've used and tested MTStudio Free I decided to buy the ProPlus Version. And I really enjoyed working with it! Simple and fast workflow, not overloaded like Logic, Cubase and ProTools. Don't get me wrong - I think these programs are really good for professional use (and I've tested all of them), but I think for home and semi-professional use MTStudio is the right choice - and it's cheap compared to the other mentioned DAWs.

Since then, I've recorded much demos, songs, concerts and projects with MTStudio. The only thing I really missing, is a mixing window like in Adobe Audition or Sonar ;)

But now, some of the music I've created only with MTStudio (and some VSTs):

http://www.jamendo.com/de/list/a137474/ ... unexpected

More on www.renatuscartesius.de <- my personal website.

Thanks for your time and I hope you've enjoyed my music!

Renatus
Saz

Re: Using MTStudio since 6.31

Post by Saz »

Hi Renatus!

I'm not a big fan of Electronica, but your piano music is EXCELLENT!!! Your compositions are some of the best I've ever heard!

In fact, I just bought your 3 piano albums - 'Nemesis', 'L'invention des rêves' and 'Expect the unexpected II'

MTS is working for you in a good way. In auditioning your tracks, I got a rare sense of closeness to the performance. I'm looking forward to hearing the higher quality tracks!

Thanks for posting!
renatuscartesius

Re: Using MTStudio since 6.31

Post by renatuscartesius »

Hey Saz!

Thank you very much!
I'm speechless... you're the first who bought my albums! Thank you :)

I hope you like and enjoy the HQ editions!

Renatus