"Cooperation" of MultitrackStudio iPad und Mac

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
GalainNO

"Cooperation" of MultitrackStudio iPad und Mac

Post by GalainNO »

Hello,
I´ve been using using logic for a decade now. After a long pause I recently bought the new version of logic and am not satisfied with it. Also, I want to have a Recording software that has an iPad Version to move files from and to the Mac. As there is no logic version for iPad (Garage Band is not an alternative), I am looking for a new recording software.

MultitrackStudio has an iPad and a Mac Version.

Can I move files between iPad and a Mac Version? How smooth do the versions cooperate?

My songs contain several midi tracks (especially 1 Drum Track), very few logic effects (which could be deleted, if necessary for interchange between iPad and Mac Version) and want to record some Audio Tracks. I want to play and record one time on the Mac, another time on the iPad (by moving/copiying the files). Is this possible? What about icloud support?

(I searched the forum for this Information, but found nothing - if there are already some threads answering my question, pls point me to them)

GalainNO
Support

Re: "Cooperation" of MultitrackStudio iPad und Mac

Post by Support »

Both the Mac and iPad versions can import/export songs as zip files. This can be done via iCloud. Things like plugins (on the Mac) or 3rd party iPad apps obviously can't be used on the 'other' platform.

This manual page talks about moving desktop songs to iPad (last paragraph): http://www.multitrackstudio.com/song.php

Giel Bremmers