Save a copy

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
congokjt

Save a copy

Post by congokjt »

How do I go about saving a new copy of a song. (I like to do this so I can go back to a point in case I stuff up badly.)
Can I save onto my iCloud account.
congokjt

Re: Save a copy

Post by congokjt »

I am going to answer this one myself.
While there is no direct way for either you can use export and import to export a file to the file app, called “the document picker” in MTS. It appears as a zip file. You can then put it in the cloud. If you want a copy it loads directly into MTS and then be renamed or whatever.
Drdrdaddeo

Post by Drdrdaddeo »

Very simple answer......the App AudioShare (~$5). Don't leave home without it. Allows you to copy, paste, save, move to iCloud, organize songs, tracks, wave sounds, midi files, allows you to interconvert file sound formats, normalize recorded sound volume, and up- and down-load to DropBox, etc., etc. works beautifully with MTS for ipad. An absolute must for MTS for ipad users.
Dr. K.
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Yes AudioShare is handy to have.
congokjt

Post by congokjt »

Ok I bought AudioShare and it may be useful later. Seems a complicated way of doing a simple task.
Following my original query it is much simpler to use the export function to save a backup copy of your project or rename it.