No live sound 3

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Boomer

No live sound 3

Post by Boomer »

Thanks guy's for your prompt response. My sound card is a RealTech HD sound card. I have messed around with everthing I can think of to get this working. My son-in-law mentioned that I might need to plug my effects processor directly into the back of the computer instead of using the USB port. Any thoughts on this idea?
Mac

Post by Mac »

Boomer, sounds like you are going to have to slow down and type in exactly what you are doing, what you are using, what you are trying to do.

Effects processor? Brand, model, etc. please? Whatever it is, can you see it listed inside MTS in the Devices selection column? You've started three threads on the same problem and this is the first time an effects processor has even been mentioned...

I don't know of a RealTech soundcard but I think you may mean Realtek, which is a high def encoder.

None of us can help you if you don't explain everything about your setup and situation, what you are using and what you are trying to do as completely as you can. It would be good to list exactly what you've tried and how you've tried to do it, too.

--Mac
NystagmusE

Post by NystagmusE »

which model of realTek do you have? (what HD number or letter?)
what kind of "processor" do you have, and what does it do, and what types of connections does it have besides usb? "processer" usually refers to an effects unit. maybe you mean "analog to digital converter". I am a bit confused. is your realTek soundcard built into your motherboard?
Mac

Post by Mac »

I've never seen a RealTek that wasn't a built into the mobo sound device...