One time fee?

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
digthis

One time fee?

Post by digthis »

Hello,
Never could find any info saying if this program is a one time fee which most usually are, or do you have to pay yearly! if it is either it looks to be a bargain anyway you look at it! digthis :lol:
Theun

Re: One time fee?

Post by Theun »

Hi, welcome at this forum,
digthis wrote:Hello,
Never could find any info saying if this program is a one time fee which most usually are, or do you have to pay yearly! if it is either it looks to be a bargain anyway you look at it! digthis :lol:
it's on the 'buy' page:
All licenses include one year of free updates: if you buy version 4.31 now you'll get the upgrade to version 5 (due later this year) for free!
See also this topic:
http://www.multitrackstudio.com/forum/v ... .php?t=678

Regards, Theun
digthis

Post by digthis »

Hello,
Still vague to me! Already read the buy page, all licenses include 1yr of free updates, And if you're happy with it do you have to buy another license after 1yr? Used to be over there on the n-tracks program and it was basically a one time license with most upgrades free until a OS like vista reared it's ugly head, Then you'd have to pay for a upgrade, And I'm not trying to nit pick because this looks like a awesome program. digthis 8)
Mac

Post by Mac »

If you stay with the version you've got after the one year period, you don't have to buy another license.

If you want to upgrade to a newer version after that, you have to pay to do so.

--Mac
digthis

Post by digthis »

Mac,
Thanks! Maybe they need to put that on there buy page as straight forward as you put it! And maybe a few more people will jump on board!
digthis :lol:
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

All licenses include one year of free updates: if you buy version 4.31 now you'll get the upgrade to version 5 (due later this year) for free!

Hmmmm seems kinda clear to me. But hey.

Don't let that stop you, this is the best program i have tried to date, and i have tried almost all of them.
digthis

Post by digthis »

Yes Robomusic, Looks like a good program to me! I like things perfectly clear these days the way the world is and kinda and vague seeeeem{no pun intended} similar. Rock On! digthis :lol: