Use With FirePod

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
tubassee

Use With FirePod

Post by tubassee »

Hi,

New here, and investigating MTS for use with my FirePod (Now FP10). I did some searching and saw some recommendations for using Firewire interfaces with this product, but no mention of the Firepod.

The firepod has 8 Analog Inputs plus S/PDIF Digital Input and Output, MIDI Input and Output.

My main use would be multitrack recording, editing, and mastering of live instrument tracks. It came bundled with Cubase LE; which seems to fit my needs, but being LE has some annoying limitations. Before I shell out big bucks on an upgrade, I've been investigating other options. MTS sounds promising.

Mike
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

download the demo and try it. If you can connest to a computer mts can normally handle it.
Mac

Post by Mac »

And purchase the Pro Plus version for full multitracking.

It is a bargain.

Should work fine with your Firepod -- and if it doesn't, this software and forum is a direct line to the developer himself, who right now is enjoying a 100% satisfaction record when things don't work. He solves problems and solves them FAST, so unless there is something really horrendously wrong with your setup, you should be up and running with Pro Plus very quickly and if something does become a problem, expect it get solved. Fast.

I doubt if you will have any problems requiring software fix, though.

MTS is robust and flat works.

--Mac