How is this software?

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
mbednarski

How is this software?

Post by mbednarski »

I am considering purchasing this software. What will I use it for? Just playing around. I would like to turn some of the songs that I have written into actual arrangements. Do you feel like you are limited by what the software allows? Any information would be helpful thanks!!!
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

It's the easiest recorder out there. You can't beat it for the money . . . actually, you can't beat it period. The two lower priced versions are great, but buy the best one for the full effect . . . you won't be sorry . . . and it comes with top notch service and support. I don't know for sure, but my experience as a programmer an a musician tells me the guy who wrote it (programmed it) must be a musician.

Hey, just buy it, you'll see what I mean . . .

Mike /..
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

What do you mean be arrangements? Are you charting songs to print out for a band to play, or just recording guitar, vocals and such to record songs like on tape?

I ask cause it matters, as a recording studio for those who want to get songs down complete and polish it up, this is the best software i have tried, and i have tried many, and own many. To write music on charts and song pages i suggest something like Finale or Sibelus, or PG music's PTPA or BiaB. As they are designed for construction of music charts and things. This is a very very good recording Sequencer with top flight tool sbuilt in.