Ez drummer

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Don M

Ez drummer

Post by Don M »

I reinstalled Ez drummer

and it works fine now after the MTS update and the Ezdrummer update
I'm using it just fine, I also in hast got a Alesis SR-16 I now can I have all the drum power I need and I have not even tried the MTS drums yet .

about a week ago I was mad about not getting back a Email from Ezdrummer
guess what they called me , so again I was behind the eight ball .

I have two new songs that I'm going to record and I'm excited about all this drum power, too bad it's in the wrong hands. if your just reading this Ez drummer is very cool take your time and if your like me just slow down it will be worth it .
Mac

Post by Mac »

Hi Don,

There are people around using EZ Drummer with MTS, I'm not one of them, but if you use the Search feature on this forum you can get up to date on what is knowm so far until one or more of them check in on your thread. Support did some work to optimize MTS with EZ Drummer awhile back, but not being a user of EZ I don't recall the exact situation.

The Search should bring up some clues until then.

--Mac
Don M

u

Post by Don M »

more to pull
Mac

Post by Mac »

The only thing easier -- and arguably better sounding -- would be the pgmusic Band in a Box "RealDrums" man. That's my choice these days.

Made from real stereo recordings of real studio drummers, Band in a Box will automatically chop them up and put them together as loops in one mouseclick to match the style, chords and layout you type into the chordgrid for your song.

http://www.pgmusic.com

Can export both the RealDrums wav track plus the automated accompaniment tracks as MIDI and open them up in MTS and continue working.

Now we have RealInstruments, too, which is promising.

--Mac
Don M

What I should of done in the first place!!

Post by Don M »

I will have to look into that
Mac

Post by Mac »

Different workflow entirely, Band in a Box is an automatic accompaniment program where you type out chords on the bars and then select a song style file and all the rest is done automically, no need to fuss with playing in drums with a keyboard. Besides, they are .wav file recordings of real drummers playing real styles and beats.

You should try to get the most out of what you have, though, I was just telling you in the way of a headsup. Visit the pgmusic website and browse around about that stuff. There is a forum there also.

--Mac
Don M

Post by Don M »

[quote="Mac"]Different workflow entirely, Band in a Box is an automatic accompaniment program where you type out chords on the bars and then select a song style file and all the rest is done automically, no need to fuss with playing in drums with a keyboard. Besides, they are .wav file recordings of real drummers playing real styles and beats.

You should try to get the most out of what you have, though, I was just telling you in the way of a headsup. Visit the pgmusic website and browse around about that stuff. There is a forum there also.

--Mac[/quote]

I understand I'll keep ya posted