Hey Giel - whatcha workin' on ? :)

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

:shock: again
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

Mac wrote: Note: The above represents no warranty, express or implied, by the company or any representative thereof, your experience may vary, you have no legal recourse at all, installation and use of software represents your waiver of any and all rights you ever had or shall ever hope to have, all downloaded software shall function in nonsaving demo only mode until such time as the rights to your firstborn child have been transferred over to the company in writing, the company is not responsible for the appearance, sexual orientation, lifestyle, height, weight, health or lack thereof, of any chicks involved.
I just caught the "disclaimer" . . . :lol:

Mike /..
Mac

Post by Mac »

'bout time...

:D
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

And you're still gonna choose number [4] ? 8)
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

My ain't we all bored these days!

Must be the tense anticipation of MTS 5.0 :lol:
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

This could end up the longest thread in the MTS forum :lol:
Mac

Post by Mac »

Actually, I'm as busy or busier than usual right now.

Just put this one down to a bit of comic relief between workflow.

Work hard, play hard, take full advantage, I say.

Um, within reason, of course...

--Mac
Saz

Post by Saz »

So, Giel, what else ya workin' on?

:D
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

while we're waiting.....

... a Swiss guy, looking for directions, pulls up at a bus stop where two Americans are waiting. "Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?" he asks. The two Americans just stare at him.

"Excusez-moi, parlez vous Francais?" he tries. The two continue to stare. "Parlare Italiano?" No response. "Hablan ustedes Espanol?" Still nothing.

The Swiss guy drives off, extremely disgusted. The first American turns to the second and says, "Y'know, maybe we should learn a foreign language."

"Why?" says the other. "That guy knew four languages, and it didn't do him any good." :lol:
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

:?:

. . . all I can say is a quote from one of America's top musers, "Watch out were the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow . . .".

MTS 5.0 must be pretty good . . . has aroused quite a bit of mucho fuss.

Mike /..
Saz

Post by Saz »

Good interlude, Sinbad

:lol:
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

What's a husky got to do with MTS 5?

An American women in London is in a taxi. When they pull up at the traffic lights she asks the driver what the beeping sound is. The driver replies that it's to warn blind people so they know the lights are on red. "Oh" says the American " In my country we don't let blind people drive". 8)
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

. . . don't remember . . . but . . . there must had been some revelence. Giel must be workin on sumthin big. Taken a while to answer . . .

Mike /..
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

Nah he's just ignoring us cause were like little kids in a candy store. I have no idea what version 5 could contain, cause actually the current version is pretty unbeleivable. Every now and again i take it for granted, cause it is so simple to use, that i think it must be lacking features, then i read the manual and right there is the answer.

It's kind of like in my post about the other DAWs, they work nice, and they do a lot and I have very little complaints but this system is easier and more productive. maybe a little more midi stuff, maybe new plugins, like a vocal harmonizer, or something like a v-vocal thingy.

I have said this on several forums, and here as well, I am stunned that more peole do not use this software. It amuses me at the almost cult following Reaper gets, I see the attraction at times, it is very unique and flexible. But MTS is easier to use and saves steps. I guess people want to talk rather than record. I have been guilty of that at times.
Mac

Post by Mac »

A hearty "Seconded" to what robomusic has to say here!

MTS has got to be the secret of the industry or something.

Not because we disciples don't try to spread the good news, either, sometimes I think that many actually prefer the troubles they have with their DAW software or sumthin'...

--Mac