|MultitrackStudio for iPad|
MultitrackStudio for iPad is a streamlined, simplified version of MultitrackStudio. It's even easier to use, even more straightforward and even more fun.
Think MultitrackStudio but leave out the computer problems and distractions... that's MultitrackStudio for iPad!
- Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo.
- Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, timesig/tempo and song.
- One effect return section.
- One master section.
- Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks).
- Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Pseudo Stereo, Reverb, Saturator, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
- MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible), SoundFont Player and one CoreMIDI output device.
- Supports Inter-App Audio effects and instruments (iOS 7).
- Supports Audiobus (acts as output in Audiobus app).
- MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, drum and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device.
- Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
- Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
- Exports .wav and .mid files.
- Import/export audio/MIDI via AudioShare, General Pasteboard or iTunes File Sharing.
- Imports/exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song, compatible with MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.