Recording problems

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
firefly

Recording problems

Post by firefly »

When I go to record after arming the track (hitting the track record) and then hitting the record (start recording), nothing happens. The timer doesn't move and nothing records.

The track has been created as a wav. file but nothing records. I'm sure I'm doing something obviously wrong but it beats the heck out of me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Saz

Post by Saz »

firefly - click on "Studio", then select "Wizard" and run through the steps to "Record an Audio Track". Post back what happens.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Saz - when I click on the "Wizard," everything appears fine until I hit the "next button" to actually record something. By this time, the track has been created, a record level is set, the track record button is red, but when I hit the "next button" again per instructions, nothing happens. The counter doesn't move and nothing is recorded.

Thanks for your time. What do you think?
Saz

Post by Saz »

firefly - I've never had nor heard of this problem. Sorry - I'm just drawing blanks. The best bet is to contact MTS support - support@multitrackstudio.com with the info you've provided here.

Let us know your progress for future reference.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Thanks Saz - will do.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Saz - out of desperation I decided to reload my OS, and now MTS is working great. I had "disabled" many parts of XP following some of the many suggestions out there on the web but I guess maybe I "disabled" something I needed.

Anyway, now it works fine.

Thanks for your help. This was a learning experience.
Saz

Post by Saz »

firefly wrote:... out of desperation I decided to reload my OS, and now MTS is working great. I had "disabled" many parts of XP following some of the many suggestions out there on the web but I guess maybe I "disabled" something I needed.

Anyway, now it works fine.
Great News! 8)