MTS alert

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Robomusic

MTS alert

Post by Robomusic »

I am constantly amazed at how folks over at the N-Tracks forum defend the programs problems, and put down anyone who comments on its faults, or praise any other system. The program is two versions removed from stability and not getting any better, it seems, I know that is a generalization, and not totally true, but they have issues there.

I am also amazed at how those who buy this program never have anything to complain about, it works, and works. Those who do not give it a chance never realize how easy and trouble free it is.

We need to shout this from the tree tops, to let all who will hear know that DAw recording does not have to be a batle, it can be FUN.
mcairenius

Post by mcairenius »

I dont know if I want to tell anyone about this superior software, heh heh heh... Just kidding... :lol:
Demto

Post by Demto »

I have Ntrack ver 4.0.5 and am definately in the 'got problems' camp.
I have tried and tried but I just cant get one with it.

Thats why I am in this forum which I joined today.

See my post 'can you help.
Saz

Post by Saz »

Man Robo - with that subject title, I thought somehow I'd missed V4. :shock: :P

Yeah - I still tout the virtues of MTS at every opportunity. I feel an obligation to help rid mankind of over-priced and/or under-performing software. :D

A thought - I'd rather have a so-so forum and great software than the other way around - any day! :wink: