Does MTS Support Re-Wire

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Tunemaker

Does MTS Support Re-Wire

Post by Tunemaker »

Hi All

My son has been using FL Studio for a while now and he was trying to use it in MT Studio as a re-wire client .. It sort of works but he's having trouble recording from FL Studio to MT Studio tracks thru VSTi .. I Myself know absolutly nothing about FL Studio and RE-Wire, well pretty well nothing about Midi really ... We're using a M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI interface .. oh and we're still not upgraded to the lastest Version 4.01 yet either ..
Has anyone around here done this sussesfully ??

Thanks

Rob
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

TM, i have never heard about MTS having rewire capability, I tried rewire with N-Tracks, and it never worked well, even though others say they use it, I do know several folks that rewire with cubase, and floops. I have used FL, but only as a VSTi, and it always seemed like a lot of trouble to me.
Mac

Post by Mac »

I've been all over the MTS manual at least three times from cover to cover, just something I like to do when I install a new software, print it out and put it in the rack in the "reading room" you know, the one with the hole in the floor, haven't seen mention of Rewire in there. Just did a search of the .pdf manual for "rewire" and it returned absolutely nothing.

If MTS is Rewire capable, it is a hidden feature.

I don't think MTS is Rewire wired.

Geils will show up and tell us if it is.

--Mac
Tunemaker

Post by Tunemaker »

Ya .. Thanks Guys .. Its what I was thinking as I Didn't see it in the manual either.. I guess he's using it as a VSTi currently, works but to record to a MTS track he has to go out of the Delta 1010 , thru the mixer, back in the 1010 to the MTS Track .. He can't seem to get it by staying Digital .. ( Mabe the delta control panel mixer .. Hmmmm .. mabe i'll try experementing with that for him ..

I'm not even sure what re-wire is .. I think it would allow him to work his beats up in FL studio but be able to record them to individual tracks simultansly in MT Studio .. I think . ???

Rob