effects and sysnth disappear when you start the song

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Robomusic

effects and sysnth disappear when you start the song

Post by Robomusic »

Some one posted about this a while back and i wanted to suggest a work thru for this if is was a problem for some. If you pop up an effect or synth and want it to stay up to tweak while the song plays just start the song by hitting the space bar and it should stay visable
Tunemaker

Post by Tunemaker »

Thats the way I've been doing it .. however now that I have a Duel Monitor setup it would be nice to be able to open more than one and leave them open for tweaking on the secondary monitor .. Its really not a Huge deal for me at this time as I feel the superior performance and ease of use Makes up for it bigtime ... Things like this will problably come in future releases ... So far Giel has done a Exellent job in the design of MTStudio and I am not even interested in using something else ..
Mac

Post by Mac »

Tunemaker wrote:So far Giel has done a Exellent job in the design of MTStudio and I am not even interested in using something else ..

You can say that again.

Hey, I guess I just did! :D

This thing is like the old Timex watch commercial, it takes a lickin' and just keeps on tickin'. Features are fine, but not at the expense of just plain robust operation. All the feature sets in the world are of no value when the program crashes, bluescreens or just plain doesn't do what it is advertised to do. MTS puts the music in the can, that is the bottom line to me.

--Mac
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I downloaded the new demo of Sonar 5.01 tonight just to mess with it, and i can say i would have it if they gave it to me (slight exageration) but really it is so complicated that it makes me crazy. This program takes all the fight out of recording.