Hello All

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
submission

Hello All

Post by submission »

Hello everybody,
I decided to log into the site as for I will proboly be purchasing the pro edition of MTS soon. MTS is one great program , very solid.
You have a very decent site here as well, I like that.

Just a little about me first, I have been playing guitar wrighting and recording myself ( as a hobiest ) for almost 25yrs now. I record mostly my origanal work only , I love to wright and sing ,well at least try to sing , Im not that great , much better at guitar and wrighting.

I also was in a band for almost 15yrs and did a lot of song writing and recording with the band as well.

I curently own and use a Roland VS840EX and a Alesis SR-16 drum machine and have a Hand made copies of both a Gibson double cutaway les paul and a Worwick 7pc nect 4 string corvet style Bass , I made both instruments myself ( I love to work with my hands ).

Even thought the art of recording ( both analogic and digital ) is nothing new to me , working with audio on a PC is :? .Sooooooo.....with that...

that will be all for now , I will be asking my stupid ( but needed ) questions soon in other posts.

Thanks
Submission
Hmmmm ( need to get a signature for here.......)
Mac

Post by Mac »

Welcome to the club.

This program is so problem and glitch free, so easy to use, that the forum is a rather quiet one by audio recording forum standards.

Which is a good thing.

--Mac
André Giroux

Welcome aboard

Post by André Giroux »

Welcome Submission,
MTS is my number 1 choice for PC recording and it looks like it'll also be yours to very soon. This forum is very helpful when you do need help. Good bunch of people here, which makes a good match with MTS.

Happy recordings. :D
Andr
submission

Post by submission »

Thanks ,
And yes this form is rather quite , good thing for sure.