I just love it.

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
André Giroux

I just love it.

Post by André Giroux »

Its pretty cool when someone new come's over for laying downs tracks and says how he finds MultitrackStudio is way more productive then other softwares he's worked with at other studios. 8)
moriarty

Re: I just love it.

Post by moriarty »

I agree with you. I have been in a lot of studios and MTS is the easiest to use. I also use Sonar LE and cakewalk DAW software
as well, which gives me access to drum and synth software. I record all tracks on MTS except for drums and bass. I export and
import all the time. You never lose quality. MTS I love it!! :D
DataGram

Re: I just love it.

Post by DataGram »

I was searching and searching for a DAW to work with. After halting on music for two years, I wasn't feeling any of the mainstream apps out there. Coming from Hollywood, Pro Tools and Logic was the norm.

I bought Cubase, Samplitude, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer, Reaper, Reason, Ableton, Bitwig, and many other small DAWs. I wasted so much money. Ended up selling all that I could on eBay.

I bought Multitrack, and I've never been happier. Production workflow has increased by 100%, I'm actually making music again. I couldn't believe I've never heard of it before. It's an amazing piece of software!