MASSIVE PROBLEM!! HELP!!!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
fingersonly

MASSIVE PROBLEM!! HELP!!!

Post by fingersonly »

There' never any real problems here so I just did that to get attention to my trivial question. :lol:

When you open M-Track, how do you set what song or project comes up when it opens?

When I open it come up to the same project. No problem to just click and go to what I want. But the same project come up every time I open. Just wondering, is there a setting that causes it to open to a certain song or project.

Not really a problem at all, just wondering
Mac

Post by Mac »

Do you ever look in the manual?

I'd almost bet that the answer is there.

--Mac
fingersonly

Post by fingersonly »

O.K. very sorry :oops:

Probably lots of questions that get answered here are in the maual, it fact just downloaded and printed it. The program is so straight forward and easy usually have very few questions. But I'll dang sure read that sucker before I post again. Sorry MAC don't want on your bad side!
Mac

Post by Mac »

It won't put you on my "bad side" but the MTS manual is actually a very good reference IMO.

Use the "search" feature in acrobat reader to quickly locate every reference to a key word or term and if you can't find what you are looking for try thinking of a different keyword that may be the key to the info you are after.

Of course, it is a VERY good idea to read through the manual at least twice before doing anything at all. Matter of fact, I printed it out when I first downloaded MTS, using the option in the printer of odd an even pages for printing on both sides to conserve paper, then bound it together into a book that was placed on the shelf in the reading room with the hole in the floor. :D

I still occasionally thumb through the MTS manual while I'm in there, you may hear mumbling coming through the door at times -- "Wow, I din' know dat... " :lol:

--Mac
fingersonly

Post by fingersonly »

Thanks MAC,
Good advice for any new sofware, hardware etc. Something I tend to neglect. Also find out the program, hardware etc., does things that I never new.
Just have to make myself slow down and read.
I get a little to hyper often.
My laid back son said once to my wife.. "You know ....Dad is a high strung little feller!"