Instrument fully panned. Not sure how to remedy.

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
dea

Instrument fully panned. Not sure how to remedy.

Post by dea »

I doubt this is an issue with MultitrackStudio, but I would like to understand what is going on and how to fix it.

I imported a MIDI file, which produced a multitrack MIDI channel set. I then checked out the Bass and it is setup as a Fretless bass. Sounds great, but it's panned all the way right. The channel strip shows panning straight up, so it must somehow be integrated into that instruments MIDI data. I checked out the control window and there is no panning ( at least I don't see anything in there ) adjustments. This only occured on a couple/three out of the 25 or so MIDI songs I created from importing MIDI files.

Not sure what to look for from here. Any help?

I have Windows 10 with MultitrackStudio 8.1.1.

Thanks,
Demir
Support

Re: Instrument fully panned. Not sure how to remedy.

Post by Support »

The MIDI editors have a CONTR in the bottom right corner. The controller editor appears if you click it.

If you click the VIEW button in the bottom right corner it a list of controller names appears. Does the Pan item have a very small green dot on the right hand side? That would mean Pan controller events are present.

Giel
dea

Re: Instrument fully panned. Not sure how to remedy.

Post by dea »

Yes. I tried to "select all", but the follow on edit options do not display - as if there are no events to select.