MTS as Main Daw on IOS and Mac Problems

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
uncle808us

MTS as Main Daw on IOS and Mac Problems

Post by uncle808us »

There are two things keeping me from using MTS as my main DAW.
Number one:. No way to inter change MTS song files without using iTunes and the zip file.(N0 HDR) this is a major draw back and I desperately need a way to switch back and forth between my iPad and My Mac's without wiring into iTunes. This is a major PITA! I need drop box or something as I travel and can not daily wire between my Mac and iPad. I know I can use .Mid files but you still have to go thru Audio Share app which is an extra step and extra money.
Number two: The impossible to pay by Paypal for any updates.Thru Share it. here's what I got after the forth time trying to update:
Please use the PayPal link provided on the Order Confirmation Page to
access PayPal. This will ensure that your payment for the order is
processed correctly and applied to the order. We can't guarantee proper
processing if the PayPal payment is sent independently from the order
placement.
Did this four times, Not even sure if it is the update it only says renewal. "MultitrackStudio Pro (renewal)" is that the 8.1 update I don't know.
Anyway I hope to update somehow. But if they can't do Paypal I don't know if I trust them with my Credit Card.
That's it very I am very disappointed with MTS. It could be such a good DAW without these limitations.
André Giroux

Re: MTS as Main Daw on IOS and Mac Problems

Post by André Giroux »

sorry you're having a problems with the payment. I've never had any issues with that since 2004 and I never missed an update. I'm positive Giel will sort that part out for you!!!
Support

Post by Support »

uncle808us wrote:I need drop box or something as I travel and can not daily wire between my Mac and iPad. I know I can use .Mid files but you still have to go thru Audio Share app which is an extra step and extra money.
Dropbox support is on the list. But there's not a lot of people asking for it: most people use Audioshare for audio and MIDI, it's just the zipped songs that need iTunes.
uncle808us wrote:The impossible to pay by Paypal for any updates
I've asked ShareIt to look into this. People pay using Paypal all the time, I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
uncle808us wrote:Not even sure if it is the update it only says renewal. "MultitrackStudio Pro (renewal)" is that the 8.1 update I don't know.
Yes it is.

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Vent Warning....
I have given up on updating after my fifth time. I don't know what the hell is going wrong but is totally frustrating! I have written to Share it but nothing helpful has been done. The hell with it!
As for transferring files for some reason you have to be connected by wire to transfer to and from devices iPad>Mac Mac>iPad wirelessly does not determine apps.
@André Giroux I glad this works for you but I don't see how your comments help. Thanks.

Vent Over.

OK Mr. Bremmers got it sorted with Share it.
I am finally the happy owner of the update. And the iPad version also.
As for transferring I will just use Dropbox (Mac) and Audio Share (iPad) to dropbox to transfer midi files between Mac > iPad > Mac.
Until I get a way to transfer the MTS song files. (without frickin iTunes.)
So thanks to everyone who listened and answered and special thanks to Giel Bremmers.
Support

Post by Support »

uncle808us wrote:As for transferring files for some reason you have to be connected by wire to transfer to and from devices iPad>Mac Mac>iPad wirelessly does not determine apps.
That's the way Apple planned it.

Giel Bremmers