LaunchPad Mini + Automap

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
dea

LaunchPad Mini + Automap

Post by dea »

I think I'm understanding that the internal mixers of MultitrackStudio are not controllable directly by an external MIDI controller.

However, what about using Novation's, Automap to control VSTs within MultitrackStudio?

Any input is much appreciated.

Demir
dea

Re: LaunchPad Mini + Automap

Post by dea »

I'm excited. I just connected LaunchPad Mini to a DrumMachine VST within MultitrackStudio and can bang out some beats. So far so good.

Demir
Support

Post by Support »

dea wrote:I think I'm understanding that the internal mixers of MultitrackStudio are not controllable directly by an external MIDI controller.
They are: http://www.multitrackstudio.com/controlsurface.php

Giel Bremmers
dea

Post by dea »

That is so great!!! Long Live MultitrackStudio!!!
dea

Post by dea »

MultitrackStudio doesn't have a specific Launch Control device in the list, but I've enabled HUI on the controller and selected "HUI device" in MultitrackStudio.

Should I map the controls on the controller to all of the avail controls listed in the control list, i.e. map CC commands and note commands to match up with what is presented?

Anything else I should know?

I so appreciate the help folks.

Long Live MultitrackStudio!!!
Support

Post by Support »

dea wrote:MultitrackStudio doesn't have a specific Launch Control device in the list, but I've enabled HUI on the controller and selected "HUI device" in MultitrackStudio.

Should I map the controls on the controller to all of the avail controls listed in the control list, i.e. map CC commands and note commands to match up with what is presented?
The HUI preset should work without changing anything. Doesn't it?

Giel Bremmers
dea

Post by dea »

Sorry for the late response.

Yes! It works.

Thanks!