How to move audio on multiple tracks

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
aesebu55

How to move audio on multiple tracks

Post by aesebu55 »

I have multiple tracks that I'd like to line up with the midi click track. How can I move around audio on multiple tracks?
André Giroux

Re: How to move audio on multiple tracks

Post by André Giroux »

Open the editors to the tracks you want to move and then go into Multitrack Editor, select all and move to where you need them.
carnbot

Post by carnbot »

Hi Giel,

Do you plan to add the multitrack audio and midi editors to the iPad version in the future?
I'm hoping so as making global edits is difficult currently.

Many thanks :)
Support

Post by Support »

carnbot wrote:Do you plan to add the multitrack audio and midi editors to the iPad version in the future?
There are no short-term plans for that.
carnbot wrote:I'm hoping so as making global edits is difficult currently.
What kind of global edits do you have in mind, exactly?

Giel Bremmers
carnbot

Post by carnbot »

Well mainly when wanting to make edits to multiple tracks at once but not all of them there might be some you want to leave untouched. I know in the song editor you have some options which affect every track. But if for example you wanted to select a region of a track and the same equivalent region across 3 or 4 tracks at once and perform the same edit like duplicate or copy or any editing action. Rather than doing it individually it's great workflow to have the option to affect multiple tracks sometimes.

Maybe it doesn't need an editor since you can select regions on multiple tracks, perhaps it just needs a global edit toggle switch or something similar.
So when you perform a delete action with the toggle on, all the selected regions on each track would be deleted at the same time...

You could perform some faster edits if this was so :)
Support

Post by Support »

Thanks for explaining.

Giel Bremmers