Hello! Tech question

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
ReLLaXX

Hello! Tech question

Post by ReLLaXX »

Hello,

I am not an MS user (yet) and before I buy one of the versions I want to be sure that the software can do what I need.

Short story, I have a keyboard (arranger) with MIDI output. Can I play a complete song (beat, chords, instruments, effects, etc) and record all in real time using MS? If yes, can I see all individual tracks from that recording and edit them?

Thank you, will wait for your replies!
Support

Re: Hello! Tech question

Post by Support »

ReLLaXX wrote:I am not an MS user (yet) and before I buy one of the versions I want to be sure that the software can do what I need.
You can try the free Lite edition.
ReLLaXX wrote:Short story, I have a keyboard (arranger) with MIDI output. Can I play a complete song (beat, chords, instruments, effects, etc) and record all in real time using MS? If yes, can I see all individual tracks from that recording and edit them?
You can record 16 MIDI channels to 16 MIDI tracks. Using the Lite edition you can record two tracks simultaneously: just add two MIDI tracks. They'll default to MIDI channel 1 and 2. Check both Rec buttons, then start the transport, and then start the keyboard.

Giel Bremmers