FADERS

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
moriarty

FADERS

Post by moriarty »

Hi people, I think a good upgrade for MTS would be to have vertical faders, like in a real studio or pro tools. I think it would make for an easier workflow.???
André Giroux

Re: FADERS

Post by André Giroux »

After spending a few 1000 hours working with MultitrackStudio since 2004 I like the faders righ where they are...
moxol

Post by moxol »

I think that horizontal faders are just improving workflow, because with vertical faders in MTS you would get separate track and faders which wouldn't be quite functional.
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Please don’t fix something that works...
Rcoul

Post by Rcoul »

I also like the faders the way they are. If you want vertical faders You can buy a Korg Nano-Kontrol for under $100 and it works seamlessly with MT Studio.
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

I like how MTS has the faders. Each track is self contained quite nicely as it is, and is very straight forward. Workflow can't get much easier than it is now!

I would be gutted if MTS switched them to vertical! :evil:

Now if it were selectable from horizontal to vertical for those that prefer the other way, that would be ideal. Guessing this would be very difficult to implement though.

I can understand maybe in a studio the vertical fader, I mean I've had multi channel mixers and it works ok in those, but in a DAW, the horizontal like MTS is the best to me. I've used other DAW's with vertical fader sections, and I don't like it.