MTS9 download

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Reuti

MTS9 download

Post by Reuti »

Hi,

I just read about MTS9 being released. But how to download? The macOS version listed on the download page still downloads the MTS8.5 release. Was MTS9 retract for the time being?

-- Reuti
Support

Re: MTS9 download

Post by Support »

Oops, not all files of the Lite edition were updated :oops:
Please try again!

Giel Bremmers
Reuti

Post by Reuti »

Thx, I got it now.

But it might have been also an issue within my Firefox. As it still downloaded the old version, I tried Safari and succeeded. Then I cleared the web-cache in Firefox and got the new version too. I have no clue how Firefox decides, whether the file to be downloaded is one it has already in the cache or is a new one. As the sizes of the two zip-files are different (the first thing I would check if I would program such a feature), it should have started a new download for sure. Next thing to check could be the modification date and so on.

I can't recall to face such a behavior before with Firefox (only with some webpages, where I could hold down the option/alt-key and force a fresh download for sure).

-- Reuti
Dijon

Post by Dijon »

I used to use Firefox exclusively, but it went through a major overhaul a few months ago and suddenly many of the extensions (which I relied upon) suddenly became unusable. The most important one for me was the download manager -- and predictably, many subsequent downloads were corrupt.

If I use Google Chrome (which has a built-in download manager) -- no corruptions.

The other thing I used to see often with Firefox was weird behavior if I didn't clear the browser cache regularly.