New forum won't remember me!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
uncle808us

New forum won't remember me!

Post by uncle808us »

I have to log in overtime even though I tick the box Remember me.
Can this be fixed?
Support

Re: New forum won't remember me!

Post by Support »

It remembers me on Windows (Edge) and macOS (Safari) as far as I can see.

Perhaps you're blocking cookies?

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

No I checked and that is not it. I'm using Safari Version 11.1.2 (11605.3.8.1) on OS X El Capitan Ver 10.11.6.
Safari also tells me the web site in not secure.
Support

Post by Support »

uncle808us wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 pm No I checked and that is not it. I'm using Safari Version 11.1.2 (11605.3.8.1) on OS X El Capitan Ver 10.11.6.
Safari also tells me the web site in not secure.
Strange. I have the same OS X version with a slightly older Safari (11.1) and it thinks its safe.

Perhaps just wait a day or two and see if it has changed its mind.

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

LOL, OK thanks.
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

I'm having the same issue on my Windows 10 Laptop. I'm using Firefox browser. Also, the date of the original post says it's October 19.
Support

Post by Support »

You could try the 'Delete cookies' option (in the bottom right corner). That'll log you out for sure, but it may work OK once you're logged in again.

Giel Bremmers
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

Support wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:27 pm You could try the 'Delete cookies' option (in the bottom right corner). That'll log you out for sure, but it may work OK once you're logged in again.

Giel Bremmers
Yeah, tried that and it didn't work. Also cleaned all the cookies from the computer and that didn't solve this issue. I've been experiencing this behavior for a couple of days now.
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

It's simply not remembering. Always with the broken update.Oh it's got to be the latest but sometimes older was better at least it worked. My 2 cents. so I have to log in every time. No biggie but a slight PITA.
Support

Post by Support »

I tweaked some settings. Not sure if it fixes the issue, but pretty sure everyone is logged out now...

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Nope not fixed.Every other forum I use and I use very many work except this one.
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Works fine on all my devices 😜
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

I too, am still having problems staying logged in. I may have stumbled upon the reason though. I decided to run Ccleaner, just to clean things up, and just as an after thought, checked to see if maybe I hadn't added the Forum to cookies that shouldn't be deleted. As it turns out, they weren't listed in the column of cookies to keep. What was even odder though, is when I checked the column with cookies currently on my computer, Multitrackstudio forum wasn't there either.

So just to be sure, I logged into the forum, then checked Ccleaner, and sure enough there were no cookies. So I'm assuming that since most others don't seem to have the login problem, the issue may be on my end. Just not sure why yet. Anyway, with all this cookie talk I'm going to finish off the rest of the Christmas cookies...
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

It's not just you cidbil I too am at a loss as finding a reason never had a problem until we updated forums.
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

I found that if I access the internet on my Kindle, using the Silk browser, I can log in to the forum and it will keep me logged in. So the mystery continues. I think my next test will be to create a new account, and then see if I stay logged in. BTW, I use Firefox and/or Chrome for browsing on this computer.