New forum won't remember me!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
uncle808us

Re: New forum won't remember me!

Post by uncle808us »

I'm not having any success on Safari 11.1.2.
I don't expect to see a fix.
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

Well, after a bit of tinkering, I was able to finally login and stay logged in to the forum. I ran Ccleaner again, but I checked, and saved the cookies for MTS (main site) before I ran it. After it had finished doing it's thing, rather than using the saved bookmark, I typed in MTS in the google search, and then went to the site. After that, I clicked the forum link on the site, and voila! the forum came up, and I was already signed in. Left and came back several times, and was logged in for each visit. Then I tried my bookmarked link, and got a 404 error (which had been happening for several days). So I deleted that bookmark, and bookmarked the forum, and that seemed to solve my issue. Not sure, but apparently my bookmarked link was corrupt.....:)
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

cidbil wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:46 pm Well, after a bit of tinkering, I was able to finally login and stay logged in to the forum. I ran Ccleaner again, but I checked, and saved the cookies for MTS (main site) before I ran it. After it had finished doing it's thing, rather than using the saved bookmark, I typed in MTS in the google search, and then went to the site. After that, I clicked the forum link on the site, and voila! the forum came up, and I was already signed in. Left and came back several times, and was logged in for each visit. Then I tried my bookmarked link, and got a 404 error (which had been happening for several days). So I deleted that bookmark, and bookmarked the forum, and that seemed to solve my issue. Not sure, but apparently my bookmarked link was corrupt.....:)
Worked for me too. Thank you for coming up with the solution.
moxol

Post by moxol »

I use Chrome, I deleted cookies and now forum remembers me.