AUDIO INTERFACE

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
moriarty

AUDIO INTERFACE

Post by moriarty »

Hi guys and Gals, I'm in the market for a new interface and monitors and was just wondering what you may be using with MTS?
I've been looking at Tascam, Focusrite, KRK, M-AUDIO ETC. I don't have a million bucks either so i'm limited to what i can buy.
Thanks once again for your help and your thoughts will be much appreciated. Thank you............... :D
sinbad

Re: AUDIO INTERFACE

Post by sinbad »

What operating system are you using? I have a focusrite 6i8 1st generation and sometimes it goes into a loop of some sorts and I have to reset the buffers. Driver update screwed up my Win 7 so I use the od drivers and live with the problems until I get a new interface.
Behringer have some nice priced units, check this out https://www.youtube.com/c/YourHomeRecordingStudio. Otherwise presonus is a good one.
I had Behringer active monitors a while back which I liked. I got rid of them because I have to keep the sound level down so I switched to headphones.
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

I'm using a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD as my interface (replaces an M-Audio unit I used for years), and M-Audio Powered speakers. Both very reasonably priced. HTH
moriarty

Post by moriarty »

Thanks to everyone on your reply to my AUDIO INTERFACE Question, you have all been very helpful...thank you :D