Crazy Deal from IK Multimedia - Buy 1, get 16 Free? For real?

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Saz

Crazy Deal from IK Multimedia - Buy 1, get 16 Free? For real?

Post by Saz »

I've not been a big fan of IK Multimedia over the years - you know Amplitube, Sample Tank, T-Racks, etc. Their products always seemed a bit second-rate when compared to other like-priced softwares. However, a current promotion peaked my curiosity enough to give them a another look.

I have to say, so far, I'm fairly impressed with what I've tried through their "Custom Shop" application and am thinking about pulling the trigger on their promotion. As of today it's Buy 1 and get 16 free. It could go up to 25 free.

Curious to know from those here that use IK Multimedia products, any problems or opinions - especially in regards to use with MTS. Usually if something sounds too good to be true...
André Giroux

Re: Crazy Deal from IK Multimedia - Buy 1, get 16 Free? For real?

Post by André Giroux »

I use many of IK Multimedia in MultitrackStudio Pro with great results. The only issue i get sometimes is when changing or adding a plugin on the fly which can cause a crash. I just stop the transport with IK plugins while adding or changing them.
I’m glad to have them in my collection 😎
Saz

Re: Crazy Deal from IK Multimedia - Buy 1, get 16 Free? For real?

Post by Saz »

André Giroux wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 pm I use many of IK Multimedia in MultitrackStudio Pro with great results. The only issue i get sometimes is when changing or adding a plugin on the fly which can cause a crash. I just stop the transport with IK plugins while adding or changing them.
I’m glad to have them in my collection 😎
Thanks so much, André!

Knowing the quality of your work, just pushed me over the edge! Sold!