Any issues between MTS and the Behringer UMC404HD interface

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
reyesryder

Any issues between MTS and the Behringer UMC404HD interface

Post by reyesryder »

Comparison of the Shark 300 Series

The popular 300 series produced by Shark is well-known in the market with its signature upright designs with a dash of retrolism. We are going to give you a quick comparison of the 300 models from the Shark series. What are the differences of the original NV352 Navigator Lift-away from the Shark NV360 vacuum and the NV356e Navigator Lift-away pro?

Similarities

Overall, those three models from Shark kind of look the same. They all appeared to have the same basic construction and the stand out lift-away feature within a push of a button on the side.
  • The lift-away feature gives you the ability to detach the motor and the canister from the floor head and carry around to vacuum other areas you desire.
  • Using the 1200 watt motor.
  • Same design of floor head with similar brush roll style.
  • The front gate size is also the same.
  • Brush roll switch feature - where you can switch ‘off’ for hard-floor cleaning mode or ‘on’ for a better carpet and rug agitation cleaning mode.
  • 5-year warranty included.
  • Most importantly, the 300 series are all equipped with the HEPA filter and sealed system which Shark proudly called as the complete sealed anti-allergen system. This feature basically avoids nasty air from leaching into your house and is extremely rare, as well as necessary for vacuums in this price range. Over the years, this feature has been considered to be the must-have feature for vacuums by experts and professional Shark navigator NV360 review.

Differences

Price

When comparing the price of the 3 models, the Professional NV356e responds as the most expensive among the series, then we have the NV352 in the middle range and the Shark Navigator 360 as the cheapest.

Bin size

The NV360 and the NV352 have the same size, which is a 1.32 liter bin. On the other hand, the NV356e has a bigger 2.42 liter bin.

Cord length

The professional version has an extra five feet of cord length. Given the extended cords, the vacuum can work within one socket. The NV360 and NV352 have the same cord length.

Weights

Due to the extra bits on the NV356e, it adds up to 13.7lbs. While the Deluxe NV360 is 13lbs and the NV352 is 12.5lbs. However, it should be noted that all these models are extremely light when compared with most vacuums in the same price range on the market. It explains why users prefer these Shark Navigator Lift-away.

Attachments

The main difference on paper between those models are their attachments. The cheapest - Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 has the fewest attachments, containing a crevice tool and an upholstery tool. The NV352 has a crevice tool, a wider upholstery, a long 24-inch crevice tool and a dusting brush. Finally, the NV356e Pro has a crevice tool, a dusting brush and a suction pet brush.

Verdict

The Shark’s 300 series has been standing strong on the market over years. Shark has proven that their products are worth the price and will satisfy any needs from their customers. We hope you find this post helpful to you as a reference to understand the different features of each model, from that find the best fit for you.
moriarty

Re: Any issues between MTS and the Behringer UMC404HD interface

Post by moriarty »

Hi, I have the Behringer UMC202HD Interface and I have no problems at all with MTS. It works like a dream.
All you have to do is Install the driver for it and away you go. Download the driver from Behringer.com.
I record electric guitars with it, Acoustics, vocals etc, no problems. Hope this helps! :D
Saz

Post by Saz »

Like moriarty, I have a Behringer UMC202HD

It's worked flawlessly for over 18 months.
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

I joined the Behringer Club recently with the UMC204HD after my focusrite gave me problems with the drivers. No issues at all, and for that price highly recomnmended. :D