Hellllllllloo!!!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Robomusic

Hellllllllloo!!!

Post by Robomusic »

74 members and growing, wow this is a great software we ought to talk about it and other things from time to time.
Saz

Re: Hellllllllloo!!!

Post by Saz »

Robomusic wrote:74 members and growing, wow this is a great software we ought to talk about it and other things from time to time.
Maybe we're all just busy using it, without problems for the most part. :)

Like a respected member of another well known audio forum told me once - "a well-designed software doesn't need a support forum".

I tell others about MTS all the time - no need to preach to the converted here I guess. :)
allthumbs

Re: Hellllllllloo!!!

Post by allthumbs »

Saz wrote:
Robomusic wrote:74 members and growing, wow this is a great software we ought to talk about it and other things from time to time.
Maybe we're all just busy using it, without problems for the most part. :)

Like a respected member of another well known audio forum told me once - "a well-designed software doesn't need a support forum".

I tell others about MTS all the time - no need to preach to the converted here I guess. :)
well I sure don't fit into the "without problems" list. I am as low teck as you can get. I look for an active forum because I am gonna be asking tons of questions about stuff most people here probably take for granted. Frankly this quiet forum affects if I buy this software or go with ntrack.
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I have both and i find MTS by far the easier to use and the least problems, Not to say N-T is not a good software, but it has far more bugs and issues.
allthumbs

Post by allthumbs »

Robomusic wrote:I have both and i find MTS by far the easier to use and the least problems, Not to say N-T is not a good software, but it has far more bugs and issues.
ya I noticed that in their forum so i am going with mts.
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

My other reason for using MTS is that i work with existing Midi files alot, and i find the sampler here to do a far better job on reproducing drum tracks than other sound font player, when i asked why over there i got " font player only reproduce parts of the font that are needed, while the sampler here is not as advanced and will give off all sounds" Hey is that not what we want!! I took a sound font from BlueJay drums and ran it in N-Tracks in the SFZ and the Jeskola sound font player, and it was lost in tne mix i could hear the kick and snare and cymbols fairly well, then i ran it here in the sampler and a shaker came out of the track that could not be heard. I was told that it was not functioning correctly, Same song, same fonts, and more accurate reproduction of the tracks.