The problems I'm having with this dang program!!!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
fingersonly

The problems I'm having with this dang program!!!

Post by fingersonly »

O.K. Here is my probem --- everything in this program is to easy and stratghtforward. I try so hard to find a way to make something work, convince myself there is a problem --- and what I was trying to do is right in front of me. I'm not use to having things work so efficently simple, and produce good results at the same time.
As a result of this I'm concerned this program is moving me through my projects very quickly.
Even my wife commented --"you mean your already finished with that --- ready for me to listen --- so quick?"
Is it supposed to be this easy?

Seriously though, I'm sure this may not be true for everyone but this program just suits the way I work, I move quickly, tweak things smoothly and ---- well ---- IT JUST WORKS!!!!
Saz

Post by Saz »

Don't you just hate it when things work the way they should and it takes all the fun out of being aggravated? NOT!

Glad you have discovered the joys of MultitrackStudio - don't keep it a secret. :)
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

The zealots at N-Tracks will always find reasons to put down anything that is not NT, but there is little to say here, I mean if offline mixdown is the only thing to pick on come on, I mean this systems is so fast to use, that i do not mind a on-line mixdown. I may not be able to dial up the highest setting on the SFZ, but so far that has not been a problem, I have used the settings with the biggest load, and not stoppage, also I use the sampler here for many of the fonts and get even better results.

Someone at NT said that the filters were better on the true font players, well if that is so then why am i hearing the shakers and congas on certain songs with the sampler and not with the sound font players? If they are filtering out things that are in the sample, I do not want that.