Badinerie - J. S. BACH

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
Moozeeck

Badinerie - J. S. BACH

Post by Moozeeck »

I have uploaded new song recorded with MTS.

It's Badinerie from Suite No. 2 - J. S. BACH

Link is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_UyhCGlbUQ
Saz

Re: Badinerie - J. S. BACH

Post by Saz »

Nice job!
nickb2010

Post by nickb2010 »

Nice work on a great Bach piece.......
Moozeeck

Post by Moozeeck »

nickb2010 wrote:Nice work on a great Bach piece.......
Thank you, I listened to your recordings, you have chose interesting songs, you have specific electronic style that you use.
I was happy to see that you recorded I Feel Pretty from West Side Story. I have recorded Cool recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oh0ziSxnZ4

I would like to record also Dance At The Gym from West Side Story: Intro Blues, Cha-Cha...

I use Alesis Q25 keyboard to play, and I use VST plugins for instruments.
For Badinerie I used:
- VSCO 2 - Versilian Chamber Orchestra 2 (Flute, Violins, Viola, Cello, Double Bass)
- Steinberg The Grand 2 (Piano)
nickb2010

Post by nickb2010 »

Nice recording again. Rare to see Leonard Bernstein stuff being done, so a welcome thing. I did "I Feel Pretty" after watching that documentary about the recording of the soundtrack album of "West Side Story" by Bernstein. I took what I regarded was the easy song/track to record....not sure I'm up to any of the others, those timings, etc look like a nightmare :D :D :D :D Good Luck with any of the others......

Nick B

For references purposes "I Feel Pretty" using lots of softsynths.......http://www.brickell.me/vc/ifeelpretty.m4a
Moozeeck

Post by Moozeeck »

nickb2010 wrote:Nice recording again. Rare to see Leonard Bernstein stuff being done, so a welcome thing. I did "I Feel Pretty" after watching that documentary about the recording of the soundtrack album of "West Side Story" by Bernstein. I took what I regarded was the easy song/track to record....not sure I'm up to any of the others, those timings, etc look like a nightmare :D :D :D :D Good Luck with any of the others......

Nick B

For references purposes "I Feel Pretty" using lots of softsynths.......http://www.brickell.me/vc/ifeelpretty.m4a
Yes, me too! I watched Making of West Side Story documentary with Bernstein, Carreras, Kiri Te Kanawa, I was so impressed, and Cool was so good performed, that I decided to recorded it. At first it seemed easy, but rhytms, iregullar timings, dynamics, orchestration, it was very difficult.
Still I hope I record others too.
nickb2010

Post by nickb2010 »

"The Making of West Side Story", I love that documentary. Some pretty tough pieces there to get right, even professional singers/musicians seem to struggle under the watchful gaze of Bernstein. Personally, I couldn't see their mistakes....but then again, I won't be conducting at Carnagie Hall any time soon :D :D :D :D

I look forward to seeing any more of your works :D :D :D I might one day have a stab at the track "America", perhaps get some Vocaloids to do the singing.
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

Nice work :D :D :D :D
WinstonReinert

Post by WinstonReinert »

nickb2010 wrote:"The Making of West Side Story", I love that documentary. Some pretty tough pieces there to get right, even professional singers/musicians seem to struggle under the watchful gaze of Bernstein. Personally, I could see their results here after using crazy bulk, mistakes....but then again, I won't be conducting at Carnagie Hall any time soon :D :D :D :D

I look forward to seeing any more of your works :D :D :D I might one day have a stab at the track "America", perhaps get some Vocaloids to do the singing.
Pleasant chronicle once more. Uncommon to see Leonard Bernstein stuff being done, so an appreciated thing. I did "I Feel Pretty" in the wake of watching that narrative about the chronicle of the soundtrack collection of "West Side Story"