Backing Tracks and Playalongs

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
renatuscartesius

Backing Tracks and Playalongs

Post by renatuscartesius »

Hey there fellow musicians :)

Recently I bought myself a present in form of the Native Instruments Komplete 13 CE Upgrade. Inspired of the possible sounds and styles I've started to create backing tracks/playalongs for guitar or vocals in all possible keys of the circle of fifths - because I'm mainly a guitar player myself and like to jam/practice scales to backing tracks on YouTube.

Right now, there are only backing tracks for A-Minor and E-Minor, but I plan to achieve two new tracks every week. (F#m and Bm are already finished :) ) So maybe you're a guitar player or vocalist and like to jam too? If yes, you may give it a try: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWV_Kb ... scuKyByOYA

As always with my songs/creations, everything is recorded and made with MultitrackStudio :) If you record an epic solo or vocal performance to one of my creations I would be very happy if you share it with me! :) Constructive feedback is much appreciated :idea:

All the best,
Renatus
Saz

Re: Backing Tracks and Playalongs

Post by Saz »

Just noticed your post - Thanks so much for this!!! 8)

Look forward to spending the evening with your tracks.

If I do anything worthy, I'll let you know.
renatuscartesius

Thank you saz! :)

This evening B-Minor Backing Track will be online and tomorrow evening F#-Minor :)

Hope you'll enjoy :)
Saz

Post by Saz »

The B-Minor track is nice. 8)

The timing of this is perfect, as I'm testing out some OD pedal clones I'm building and it gets me out of my familiar routine.

Nothing epic yet. :D
renatuscartesius

Saz wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:01 am The B-Minor track is nice. 8)
Many Thanks! :) Glad that you like it :)

I'm currently working on C#-Minor, which is almost complete. G#-Minor will follow after that. (Circle of fifths.. :D)

By the way, since you are a native speaker, I'm not sure about the naming. Is it really more of a backing track than a playalong or is it the same?

I look forward to the solo 8)

Thank you and all the best :)
Saz

Post by Saz »

Most players I know use the term "backing track", but also use "jam track". "Playalong" is a good description too.

Look forward to hearing more. I still enjoy your earlier piano works. 8)