MultitrackStudio User Forum

It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:02 pm 

Hi Mr Bremmers
As in the subject line, (I couldn’t find this in the manual) what does the “T” do (at the bottom of the screen between automation record and Automation button)?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:15 pm 

That's Automation Touch Mode, as opposed to latch mode. It's applies to automation recording. By default, the control won't return to the old value until transport stops ('latch mode'). The control will revert to the old value upon lifting your finger immediately if the Automation Touch Mode button is engaged.

By the way: a description appears at the bottom of the screen while you press the button.

Giel Bremmers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 pm 

Support wrote:
That's Automation Touch Mode, as opposed to latch mode. It's applies to automation recording. By default, the control won't return to the old value until transport stops ('latch mode'). The control will revert to the old value upon lifting your finger immediately if the Automation Touch Mode button is engaged.

By the way: a description appears at the bottom of the screen while you press the button.

Giel Bremmers

Thanks again for the information. I was look for the tool tip the bottom of the screen, I remember seeing them in the past, but they no longer appear. Is it something one might have opted out of?

Edit: yes I see it now: I needed to a bit press longer

Again: thanks for everything