Excellent MiDI editor

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Trueyorky

Excellent MiDI editor

Post by Trueyorky »

So, I think you have just launched the best MIDI editor for iOS right now and once you add inter-app or AudioBus support I think this app will stand proud at the top of the charts. I like the MIDI editor input and editing options, and the automation is something else. Brilliant.

I would like to select more than one virtual MIDi app at once though as this is quite restrictive.
Support

Re: Excellent MiDI editor

Post by Support »

Trueyorky wrote:So, I think you have just launched the best MIDI editor for iOS right now and once you add inter-app or AudioBus support I think this app will stand proud at the top of the charts. I like the MIDI editor input and editing options, and the automation is something else. Brilliant.
Good to hear :-)
Trueyorky wrote:I would like to select more than one virtual MIDi app at once though as this is quite restrictive.
Noted. I think this will no longer be a problem once MultitrackStudio and most of your apps support inter-app audio because instrument apps will then integrate nicely in MultitrackStudio - no need for virtual MIDI.

Giel Bremmers