MultitrackStudio for iPad import files

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
dedou83

MultitrackStudio for iPad import files

Post by dedou83 »

Hello,
I took advantage of the introductory offer MultitrackStudio for iPad. I'm already a satisfied user of MultitrackStudio Pro Plus. This is a great idea to give us the opportunity to use your products on Ipad range .
However, I have three requests to make.
- When I synchronyse my Ipad mini, I have many wav files exported MultitrackStudio Pro Plus present in Itunes ... MultitrackStudio for iPad but can not find . The import window remains empty when I Track Add / Import Audio / Midi File: I think it would be good to let us the possibility to leave us the choice to pick these files in any directory.
Could you help me to resolve this point?
- Are HDR files produced by MultitrackStudio Pro Plus, compatible with MultitrackStudio for iPad and vice versa files ?
- Do you know of a product that would operate under iPad mini equivalent in the same way that USB Audio Recorder PRO designed Android
Thank you for your reply and your good job :D

André- Dedou83 from South of France
Support

Re: MultitrackStudio for iPad import files

Post by Support »

dedou83 wrote:When I synchronyse my Ipad mini, I have many wav files exported MultitrackStudio Pro Plus present in Itunes ... MultitrackStudio for iPad but can not find . The import window remains empty when I Track Add / Import Audio / Midi File: I think it would be good to let us the possibility to leave us the choice to pick these files in any directory.
In iTunes you need to go to the Apps tab. On the left there's a list of apps. Click 'MTS Studio'. Now the righthand pane shows the 'MTS Studio Documents'. Click 'Add...' to add the files you want to move to iPad. Now you should be able to import the files.
dedou83 wrote:Are HDR files produced by MultitrackStudio Pro Plus, compatible with MultitrackStudio for iPad and vice versa files ?
Yes, but it's currently not possible to import .hdr files in the iPad version.

The other way round does work: you can however export a song from the iPad version as a .zip file which contains the .hdr file and the audio/midi files. This song can be opened in MultitrackStudio Pro Plus.
dedou83 wrote:Do you know of a product that would operate under iPad mini equivalent in the same way that USB Audio Recorder PRO designed Android
Don't know, sorry.

Giel Bremmers
dedou83

Re: MultitrackStudio for iPad import files

Post by dedou83 »

Support wrote:
dedou83 wrote:When I synchronyse my Ipad mini, I have many wav files exported MultitrackStudio Pro Plus present in Itunes ... MultitrackStudio for iPad but can not find . The import window remains empty when I Track Add / Import Audio / Midi File: I think it would be good to let us the possibility to leave us the choice to pick these files in any directory.
In iTunes you need to go to the Apps tab. On the left there's a list of apps. Click 'MTS Studio'. Now the righthand pane shows the 'MTS Studio Documents'. Click 'Add...' to add the files you want to move to iPad. Now you should be able to import the files.

=> ALL IS OK NOW Thank you !!!
dedou83 wrote:Are HDR files produced by MultitrackStudio Pro Plus, compatible with MultitrackStudio for iPad and vice versa files ?
Yes, but it's currently not possible to import .hdr files in the iPad version.

The other way round does work: you can however export a song from the iPad version as a .zip file which contains the .hdr file and the audio/midi files. This song can be opened in MultitrackStudio Pro Plus.

OK ! I will try to export HDR file from iPad => PC
dedou83 wrote:Do you know of a product that would operate under iPad mini equivalent in the same way that USB Audio Recorder PRO designed Android
Don't know, sorry.

Giel Bremmers