I would like to share some more suggestions I have for future updates of MTS
- an arpeggiator that can be applied to all of the available keyboards (piano, bass, guitar, etc.)
- a preview option for the 'expand to chord' option in the midi editor. It would be a great help to hear
the chord you select before actually putting it in the midi editor.
- an x-y pad in the automation editor that lets you record automation in realtime when recording.
- the option to play scales on each of the available keyboards (like Thumbjam for instance)
- a proper track freeze function for audio tracks. Now when you bake in the effects in an audiotrack,
there is no fast way to revert to the original setup and tweak the effects some more. You have to set
up each effect again like on the original track. In addition to this, I would like to request a preset
system for the effects again.
- a 'strum' option in the midi editor. When entering a chord, the strum option would enable you to turn
the chord into an arpeggio. This feature is very nicely implemented in FL studio as the following video
. I don't know if this is possible as I'm not an app
developer, but maybe the relative position of the notes in the strummed chord could be controlled with
a pinch gesture or by placing one finger of each hand on the screen and pulling them outwards in
In general, FL Studio has a host of very musical midi editing options like inverting notes, etc. Features like this would really be a nice addition to MTS.