More video tutorials please

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Joseph

More video tutorials please

Post by Joseph »

Hello all

I purchased MTS iPAD version based on thesoundtestroom review. But I had a heck of a time finding many other videos about MTS. Even the MTS website only has 3 videos and 2 are for the desktop versions. As intuitive as one might believe MTS is, it is always helpful to fast track new users exactly the best way to do things. I have purchased a lot of ipad (and desktop) apps and get frustrated when either I can't figure something out or the app just doesn't do something that one would expect it should. I also based my decision to purchase due to the active MTS forums. But I would strongly suggest that additional tutorials be made, yes explaining the most mundane of functions. If a user gets stuck then they can watch a tutorial and they keep using MTS without stalling. I was watching a tutorial on some other software (can't remember what that was right now), but the person showed three ways to do something and explained his preference. I thought wow that's cool he really knows this software.
Cheers Joseph