Great update

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
A.I.R.Studio

Great update

Post by A.I.R.Studio »

Thanks again for The great update. :D This app continues to grow in a very Pro direction. One question. Will it be possible in some future update to have each track be assigned to a specific hardware output. In addition could there be some kind of bussing system where tracks can be bussed out and returned back for recording the new hardware processed track. Cheers.~~_/)~~~*
Support

Re: Great update

Post by Support »

Things like that are under consideration.
Out of curiosity: how many outputs does your audio device have?

Giel Bremmers
A.I.R.Studio

Post by A.I.R.Studio »

Support wrote:Things like that are under consideration.
Out of curiosity: how many outputs does your audio device have?

Giel Bremmers
I have 4 in 6 out but if you include the optical ADAT port than I have 10 inputs and 14 outputs. MTS already recognizes all my inputs and it sees my outputs but I can only chose a global output for all the channels in Devices. My interface is an Audient iD22 and I connect an additional 2 channels of my Audient Mico via ADAT optical into the iD22 giving me 4 Audient classA desscrit transistor analog
inputs at once. As I said MTS records all these inputs at once already. Hope that helps. Cheers and thank you Giel.
dinoroo

Post by dinoroo »

Indeed some great new features :)

FYI - Altering the midi pitch bend range only seems to work for MTS instruments. If I load a soundfont it uses the old pre-1.8 range.
Support

Post by Support »

dinoroo wrote:FYI - Altering the midi pitch bend range only seems to work for MTS instruments. If I load a soundfont it uses the old pre-1.8 range.
That's supposed to work, but it doesn't indeed. I'll look into that.

Edit: found it. It will be fixed in the next release.

Giel Bremmers
Support

Post by Support »

A.I.R.Studio wrote:I have 4 in 6 out but if you include the optical ADAT port than I have 10 inputs and 14 outputs
Thanks. That's a lot of unused outputs indeed!

Giel Bremmers