Basic Transport Features

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Raven46

Basic Transport Features

Post by Raven46 »

So where are they? I cant get my head around how such an awesome iOS DAW can me missing these primitive features. I was using Arturia iSEM and I was able to rewind to the beginning after recording via IAA. So why can I not do this in the MTS? If its a lack of screen real-estate then why not combine the drop down menus/tabs to make room for proper transport control.
When hitting the stop button alot of the time I accidentally hit in the playhead area. Why no double tap stop to rewind to beginning? With the ipad case on mine its a right b*stard getting that little thingy back to 0.00 on the clock to get the count in to give you 4 clicks instead of 3 in a 4/4. No loop playback!! Awkward loop record. Having to keep arming the track every time.
All of these thing are really small nit picks, but they totally take the fun out of using this app. I have a few more days with it but most likely I'll be looking for a refund and continue to patiently wait for Auria Pro. For me MTS is a PITA to use. Shame this has all the other features I need just not the workflow.
Support

Re: Basic Transport Features

Post by Support »

Raven46 wrote:So where are they?
In the manual :mrgreen: : http://www.multitrackstudio.com/ipad_ma ... #transport

Giel Bremmers
Raven46

Post by Raven46 »

Support wrote:
Raven46 wrote:So where are they?
In the manual :mrgreen: : http://www.multitrackstudio.com/ipad_ma ... #transport

Giel Bremmers
Right! :roll: They are the basic controls I mentioned in my post. Where are the rest of the basic transport features. Loop playback, double tap stop to rewind to beginning. Proper rewind and fast forward buttons instead of a scroll bar that's awkward to get to 0.000 when a case is on the iPad. Having to arm the track every time. Im just repeating myself now. :x

Why are they not their?
Support

Post by Support »

Raven46 wrote:Loop playback
Please read the manual page I pointed you to. It's called cycling.
Raven46 wrote:Proper rewind and fast forward buttons instead of a scroll bar that's awkward to get to 0.000 when a case is on the iPad.
You can swipe over the transport counter to get to 0.000. The transport counter is the box next to the start/stop button, it's not a scroll bar.

Giel Bremmers
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

:roll: If you know what mean!!!! It's a repeating contest!!! :lol: