iSEM AU midi controls

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Ayepad

iSEM AU midi controls

Post by Ayepad »

Hello. Firstly, thanks for an awesome product. Loving it.
I really enjoy the AU capabilities too, and am quite excited to see effects but now also synths doing the AU thing.

One thing I was wondering though:
* I have hardware controls on my external midi-keyboard bound to the buttons/rotaries in iSEM when I run it as an IAA/AB app. When I run it as an AU app those midi bindings are gone. Is this intentional?
* If not: is this a fix iSEM or MTS should do?
* If MTS: would it be something you will do?

Just a friendly, minor question which is non-critical, but still, would be nice to have, especially as iSEM has a quite nice midi learn functionality that I have grown quite used to.

PS. You should join the iPad Musician Facebook group. It is a closed group with 3600 members, and a really good flow of nice posts about everything/anything that is new for music making on iOS. If you hang on the Audiobus forum too, a lot of members are indeed the same, with the addition of representatives of most app devs as well as most iOS music bloggers.

/Ayepad
Support

Re: iSEM AU midi controls

Post by Support »

MultitrackStudio does send all incoming MIDI controller messages to the AU instrument plugin, so it looks like iSEM doesn't respond to them. I guess you should ask Arturia.

Giel Bremmers
Ayepad

Re: iSEM AU midi controls

Post by Ayepad »

Ok, great, thanks, I shall ask Arturia about it, it would be really nice to have. :)