Korg gadget and Multitrack studio

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
hankastral

Korg gadget and Multitrack studio

Post by hankastral »

hi all

Just got this app which looks like the ideal sequencer to me. But before I get the pro version for multitrack midi editing I want to see what it works with.

I would like to sequence korg gadget in multitrackstudio but no iaa instruments appear when I try to connect. Has anyone managed to do this? Does gadget support IAA? If not
is there a current list of all iaa apps?

cheers

Hank
Support

Re: Korg gadget and Multitrack studio

Post by Support »

Does Gadget appear in the 'Virtual MIDI Apps' section of the instrument selector?

Giel Bremmers
hankastral

Post by hankastral »

thanks for reply

yeah it does now after I found out that you need to press and hold the instrument button.
But I cannot get it to play a gadget instrument. I can get the standalone m1 app to work but not gadget. And also how do I set the MIDI channel number? Can I sequence multiple gadget instruments on different MIDI channels?

cheers

hank
Support

Post by Support »

hankastral wrote:And also how do I set the MIDI channel number?
It's near the top-right corner of a "Virtual MIDI App" window.
hankastral wrote:Can I sequence multiple gadget instruments on different MIDI channel?
You can add more MIDI tracks and load Gadget as Virtual MIDI App. This works as far as MultitrackStudio is concerned, I'm not familiar with Gadget.

Giel Bremmers
hankastral

Post by hankastral »

thanks loads

It works now. I'll play around with the sequencer a bit to see if I can work quickly with it.

best

hank