REQUEST: MIDI Velocity in Keys and Drum Pads Via Y Axis...

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
AmpApps.net

REQUEST: MIDI Velocity in Keys and Drum Pads Via Y Axis...

Post by AmpApps.net »

Firstly, after spending time with this app I am thoroughly amazed. I regret it took me this long to delve in to it. I am in the process process of comparing iOS DAWS and have started a chart for feature comparisons and made it a requirement to plumb this one as well as several others.

One thing that would bring it closer to perfection (for me anyway) would be MIDI Velocity in Keys and Drum Pads Via Y Axis with either adjustable upper and lower limits or at least a fixed range of 25 to 127.

(Hearing MIDI overdubs in cycle mode would be another big feature.)

I hope to make some videos sharing the unique features of MTS.
Support

Re: REQUEST: MIDI Velocity in Keys and Drum Pads Via Y Axis.

Post by Support »

AmpApps.net wrote:One thing that would bring it closer to perfection (for me anyway) would be MIDI Velocity in Keys and Drum Pads Via Y Axis with either adjustable upper and lower limits or at least a fixed range of 25 to 127.
This was tried when the keyboard was being developed, but it became virtually unplayable. That's quite a long time ago though, people's touchscreen skills may have improved since ;-)

The drum keyboard does this a little bit already by the way (just enough to get a bit of 'controlled randomness').

Note that you can use the slider to control note velocity.

Giel Bremmers